DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and beautiful products for faculty and academic communities. By providing the first administrative enterprise SaaS solution to facilitate academic decision support, Interfolio has built an engine for intelligent decision making in higher education. ByCommittee, Interfolio’s enterprise solution for committee workflow management, provides a platform for analytics and business intelligence to help universities make informed, strategic decisions about recruitment, tenure, and professional service. Interfolio is the first mover in defining and leading the market for faculty support solutions that foster goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
What’s even better than that? We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our Marketing team. The position of Digital Marketing Specialist will be located in our Washington, D.C office.
Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
Interfolio is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who is responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining effective and successful digital marketing campaigns to meet organizational objectives, including fueling the pipeline for Interfolio sales efforts. You will be responsible for developing and managing lead generation strategies; developing and managing email marketing automation campaigns; serving as a lead contributor for managing website content and functionality; and assisting the Marketing team with general marketing operations and reporting.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing on a small team where the candidate will have the opportunity to work on high level projects and gain exposure to senior management, board members and key external constituents.
You’re passionate about marketing and the opportunity to apply your skills to help us evolve our Marketing strategies and efforts. You can work well with small, agile teams and with leaders across the organization. You possess strong tactical and execution skills as well as strong strategic capabilities. You are a self-starter, a quick study, and a great communicator, and you are comfortable both giving and receiving feedback. Finally, you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your professional skills and take your career to the next level in our fast-paced startup atmosphere.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Skills we’re looking for:
- Develop and execute the inbound campaign strategies, including demand generation campaigns, nurture campaigns, Pay per Click and display advertising, list management, sponsorships and other digital marketing activities.
- Serve as the lead of Interfolio’s email marketing automation via Eloqua, including list creation and data management; program set-up for email sends, website forms and third party marketing efforts.
- Manage lead scoring, lead tracking, reporting, and analysis efforts for all Marketing generated leads.
- Build customer and prospect nurture campaign paths that increase brand awareness, enhance the prospect experience and progress through the pipeline.
- Collaborate with Interfolio Sales colleagues on joint campaigns that fuel sales pipeline.
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing Team to ensure development of integrated campaigns is aligned with demand generation, PR/Media activities, social media, website content, and direct marketing efforts.
- Manage email and deliverables distribution calendar, working with all contributors to ensure deliverables are completed to send as scheduled.
- Analyze and report on marketing campaign results and leverage analysis to optimize and improve our direct marketing efforts.
- Serve as a lead contributor for managing website content and functionality, including maintaining website content and functionality, assisting with web analytics, and more.
- Assist with development communication strategies for Interfolio products and product lines.
- Assist with the coordination of trade shows and events.
- Assist with general marketing operations as needed.
You should also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, public relations, or related area.
- At least 3 years of hands-on B2B experience in email marketing, demand generation, strategy, database management, analytics & reporting, and execution/deployment (creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content and testing methodologies).
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools, Eloqua and Salesforce required.
- Basic understanding of WordPress and HTML/CSS (preferred, but not required).
- Demonstrated analytical ability to create and improve programs and optimize efforts (metrics-oriented).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent proofreading skills.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented in order to plan and project manage the execution of campaign strategies, establish calendar of regular reports and ongoing requests.
- Flexible, positive and a self-starter with ongoing enthusiastic interest to learn new skills.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, generous paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!
To apply, please visit the job posting: Digital Marketing Specialist