Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and leading the category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
What’s even better than that? We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our Client Success team. The position of Account Manager will be located in our Washington, D.C office.
Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
Interfolio is looking for an experienced account manager who is responsible for customer adoption, retention and growth within a set of named accounts. You will drive expansion business within our growing client base and actively prioritize accounts to focus efforts on those with perceived churn risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
You’re passionate about service and the opportunity to apply your skills to help us evolve our client engagement program. You can work well with small, agile teams and with designers and developers who care deeply about usability and overall user experience. You are a self-starter, a quick study, and a great communicator, and you are comfortable both giving and receiving feedback in pursuit of a better service experience. Finally, you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your professional skills and grow in our fast-paced startup atmosphere.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Skills we’re looking for:
- Develop and manage the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrating / selling value to key partners within the accounts
- Build a plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources where needed
- Exceeding activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction within your accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication; strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Understand difference between client engagement and client support
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, specifically when presented with an issue you can dig deep, ask questions to get to the root of the problem and resolve efficiently
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills; Ability to effectively prioritize and advance issues as required
- Passion for improving client experience with Interfolio products and services
You should also:
- Have BS/BA degree in business (preferred but not required)
- SaaS and CRM experience is a plus
- Be able to speak and write in fluent English
- Live within commutable distance of our office in Washington, D.C.
- Be willing to travel
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, generous paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!
To apply, please submit your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.