Data Integration Analyst
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and appealing products for faculty and academic communities. By providing the first administrative enterprise SaaS solution to facilitate academic decision support, Interfolio has built an engine for intelligent decision making in higher education. ByCommittee, Interfolio’s enterprise solution for committee workflow management, provides a platform for analytics and business intelligence to help universities make informed, strategic decisions about recruitment, tenure, and professional service. Interfolio is the first mover in defining and leading the market for faculty support solutions that cultivate goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
What’s even better than that? We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our Engineering team. This is a remote position. We would prefer that you are based in Lexington, KY, or Roanoke or Charlottesville, VA, but this role can be anywhere in the US—Central or Eastern time zones preferred.
Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
The role in brief:
Accurate data is critical to the value proposition of Interfolio products. This position is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of client provided data in support of key strategic analytical resources and SaaS product utilization.
Day-to-day position responsibilities include:
- Evaluating client provided data for accuracy and completeness
- Cleansing data, when necessary
- Importing client data into the enterprise data warehouse
- Coordinating client interactions designed to resolve data discrepancies.
- Strategically, this role will also refine and advance the process through improved tooling, validation, and gap identification.
- Ensure high client satisfaction with regards to data quality
- Support and manage the import of clients’ data for the purpose of client SaaS product adoption and utilization
- Perform quality control and validation of client data to assure satisfaction
- Liaise with the client and client success manager to ensure timely availability of client provided data
- Be Client Success Manager’s primary point of contact for any client data specific questions
- Ensure the security and integrity of sensitive data through the implementation of access control and data retention processes
- Liaise with back-end developers in the automated acquisition and loading of client provided data into test and production systems
- Assist in resolving data discrepancies and duplicates; coordinate and communicate data issue resolution with internal parties
- Fulfill production and ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Skills we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Experience writing SQL and scripts to APIs using documents to ascertain how to load or extract data
- Experience working directly with clients
- Ability to ensure data integrity using standard rules, procedures, testing and validation
- Self-starter with proven ability to stay organized and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities without sacrificing quality
- Continuously learn and embrace new technologies
- Driven to take an established process and improve efficiency and client outcomes
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!
To apply, please visit the job posting: http://interfolioinc.applytojob.com/apply/ZHiM4S/Data-Integration-Analyst