Faculty Affairs and Academic Reviews During COVID: Advice for Going Digital (in partnership with AASCU)
April 7, 2021 at 2pm EST
Faculty and academic affairs personnel showed resilience and innovation in 2020.
Panelists from Elizabeth City State University (N.C.), San Francisco State University, and University of Wisconsin-Platteville discuss how their institution’s faculty evaluations were affected by COVID and how technology, including Interfolio’s Review, Promotion & Tenure platform, helped keep these important processes equitable and on track.
The panelists will answer questions such as:
- How have institutions balanced the needs of faculty and administrators?
- What process changes made during the pandemic might become the new normal?
Also hear innovative ways institutions use the software for other workflow- and committee-driven processes during COVID and beyond.
Free for AASCU members and non-members.
White Paper: The Faculty Information System
Read the updated edition of our popular white paper to find out:
- Why build for faculty first?
- What colleges and universities stand to gain by supporting and studying faculty work with a modern, digital-first system
- The six specific elements of higher education faculty information