Interfolio Coffee Chat: Solutions for Faculty Hiring and Evaluations
July 26 & 27 | 1 pm (ET)
Join us for a coffee break and live demonstration!
In addition to gathering with fellow faculty affairs leaders, you’ll receive a live demonstration of the Interfolio modules for hiring and for promotion/evaluation and the chance to ask your questions to the experts. The multi-module Interfolio Faculty Information System benefits universities with:
- More efficient academic evaluation workflows
- More equitable and transparent academic employment practices
- Better supported scholar development
- And more
Coffee is on us!
What you’ll learn
By using Interfolio to manage faculty hiring and as a workflow for promotional processes, our higher education partners have gained:
- Significant efficiencies while mirroring human resources’ processes, leading to a streamlined process for both applicants and hiring committees
- A consistent, secure, digital environment to manage faculty promotions and reviews instead of a complex, paper-based workflow
- Greater clarity and ease for prospective instructors/researchers who are considering or applying to academic positions at the institution
- Faculty Search: Tuesday, July 26 @ 1 pm (ET)
- Review, Promotion & Tenure: Wednesday, July 27 @ 1 pm (ET)
Can’t make either of these times? Let us know at email@example.com and we can set up another time with you.
Save your spot
White Paper: Rebuilding Higher Education
Drawing on a direct survey of 600 faculty members and wide contextual research on academic careers in COVID-19 pandemic times, this fresh study from Interfolio and Hanover Research sheds new light on how academic/faculty affairs leaders can best position their institutions for success.