Letter of Recommendation Service
If you’re a professor or other career scholar, you may be writing dozens of letters of recommendation in a year. Our letter of recommendation service can help you store, organize, and (confidentially) send your letters for students.
Store and manage letters of recommendation online
Our free letter of recommendation storage service is for anyone who’s been asked to submit letters by an academic applicant using our Dossier service.
For those looking to store and send letters of recommendation, Interfolio’s recommendation letter software provides a consolidated online record of all your current and past letter requests sent to you, as well as their details and whether you submitted the letter or not.
With our letter of recommendation storage service, you can:
- See a list of letters currently requested of you and their due dates
- Check any details the applicant included, such as the purpose, destination, and audience of the letter
- View your letter submission history
- Replace or update your letters on file with us for a student or colleague
- Download copies of past letters you’ve submitted
The recommendation letters you write can be uploaded directly to Interfolio. The letter requester will be notified when your letter arrives, but will never see the content of confidential letters.
SUBMIT A LETTER