How are you measuring your academics’ contribution to your institution?
Whether it’s research, teaching, or giving back through service, academic staff have a large impact on the success of your institution. Yet, institutions often don’t invest in technology to help with the progression of academic careers.
Optimise the impact of your academic staff
With Interfolio’s Academic Information System, universities can track academic careers from hiring through review and annual promotion. Interfolio allows you to:
- View the full picture of academics’ contributions
- Streamline time-consuming processes like review, promotion, accreditation, and diversity reporting
- Measure important progress on important initiatives, like diverse hiring
- Track grant processes
- Assess academic research impact
Visit us at Wonkfest 2019!
Heading to Wonkfest 2019? We’d love to visit with you at our exhibit booth.
Interfolio founder, president, and chief product officer, Steve Goldenberg, will chair the panel “A toxic environment? Supporting the future research workforce” on Tuesday, November 5, from 10:45am – 11:30am, which includes speakers:
- Janet Metcalfe, Head, Vitae
- Joe Cooper, Deputy Director, HR and Service Transformation, Imperial College London
- Annette Bramley, Director, N8 Partnership
Want to learn more?
Interested in how leading institutions are tackling these challenges? Complete the below form to get access to an exclusive content bundle including:
- Research: Institutional Blindspots Around Academic Work
- Research & Best Practices: Challenges to Inclusion & Diversity in Academic Hiring
- Top 10 Reasons for Academic Activity Reporting eBook