We are pleased to announce our full agenda for the Interfolio Virtual Summit, July 9-10, 2020. This two-day event will bring together higher education leaders for networking and knowledge exchange in support of this year’s theme, A Community of Practice: Fostering Engagement & Impact in Higher Ed. In support of our clients in higher education, we have made the Summit complimentary to attend, so that even more individuals can participate, thus amplifying the impact for departments, colleges, and institutions.
Featured sessions include:
- Addressing Enterprise-wide Change Management: Creating Campus Engagement and Buy-in with UCLA and University of Pennsylvania
- Bringing our Vision to Life: New Product Development and Research at Interfolio
- Innovative Uses of Review, Promotion, and Tenure with Tulane University
- Fostering Success in Decentralized Environments with Yale University and University of Pennsylvania
The Interfolio Virtual Summit will offer specific tracks for current Interfolio clients, as well as future clients. The Interfolio Professional Services team will present pre-Summit product deep dives for existing clients. Additionally, networking and meet-the-speaker sessions will provide opportunities to meet and learn from peers.
We will continue to build the Community of Practice during our Summit Series, which includes these sessions:
- Best Practices for the Faculty Information System with the University of Chicago, August
- Recruiting Global Talent with King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), September
- How Butler University Highlights Faculty Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity with Faculty Activity Reporting, October
We believe in the power of community. Indeed, service to the community is one of Interfolio’s core values. We look forward to seeing you, virtually, for the Interfolio Summit.