Perspectives from the Field: An Exclusive Virtual Roundtable
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 | Noon–2 PM CT
Join us for thoughtful conversation and networking with Midwest peers who face similar challenges as you. This year continues to bring change, requiring teams to adapt quickly, and of course, navigate processes in an online or hybrid environment. We will come together to learn from each other and look ahead to 2022.
In this virtual roundtable, fellow higher education leaders from your region will discuss best practices and case studies. Then, in small breakout groups, we invite you to connect, ask questions, and share your expertise.
Learn and chat with these faculty affairs leaders:
Jessica LaGrange| Director of Academic Success | University of Michigan-Dearborn
Rachel Clapp Smith | Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs | Purdue University Northwest
Megan Holder | Associate Director of Assessment Services | Park University
|Noon CT||Welcome & Introductions|
|12:15 PM CT||Roundtable Discussion|
|1 PM CT||Breakout Sessions|
|1:45 PM CT||Closing Remarks|
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
This lunch and learn event brings together higher education leaders to intentionally build a community of practice for faculty affairs. Your experience and insight bring a valuable perspective to the conversation, and we look forward to your participation.
We will discuss:
- Best practices for faculty activity reporting
- Best practices for faculty review, promotion and tenure
- Ideas for change management and faculty adoption
What to expect:
- An expert panel on faculty data and workflows
- Engaging conversation with colleagues
- Access to peers and Interfolio leaders
- Complimentary lunch, delivered to your door
- Networking with peers “face to face” (or web camera to web camera, as it were)
eBook: Strategic Success with Faculty Activity Reporting
Download the free eBook to understand:
- How faculty activity reporting can enable efficiency between online systems
- Why today may be the right time to rethink faculty development programs and resources
- How our platform for faculty activity reporting drove strategic initiatives at:
- London Business School
- University of Missouri
- University of Toledo
- Xavier University of Louisiana