How did Yale University improve the logistics of their review, promotion, and tenure processes?
Thursday, June 11, 2020 / 2-3 p.m. EST
Yale University struggled with a convoluted faculty promotion workflow that was dependent on one centralized office.
Since 2014, when they were early adopters of Interfolio’s Review, Promotion & Tenure module, Yale has dramatically reduced the workload of the faculty affairs office, while still incorporating the oversight, support, and approval standards required by the institution. Two faculty affairs leaders from Yale discuss the challenges they faced and how their use of Interfolio has evolved over time, including what has changed for their office during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pam Bosward, Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs
- Audrey Bribiescas, Faculty Services Manager
You’ll learn about:
- How the current environment influenced Yale’s review, promotion, and tenure processes
- Best practices around implementing a review, promotion, and tenure process using a digital platform like Interfolio
- Benefits Yale realized from an online review, promotion and tenure process