Interfolio Virtual Summit
July 15-16, 2021
Faculty affairs leaders will gather this summer for networking, thought leadership, and knowledge exchange around the theme “Advancing the Academic Community: Empowering Scholars to Achieve Institutional Success.”
What is the Interfolio Virtual Summit?
The Interfolio Virtual Summit is two days of engaging thought leadership, educational sessions led by higher education peers, and networking. It will also include product demonstrations and a session on the Interfolio product roadmap.
The Interfolio Virtual Summit is free to attend.
What sessions are planned?
We will launch the full agenda later this spring, and in the meantime, you can look forward to these sessions, and many more:
- Hear an engaging case study from Arizona State University on practical considerations when you implement new technology for evaluation workflows.
- Gain insight into outcomes realized by campuses with a Faculty Information System
- Learn how to confidently adopt new technology with tried and true change management techniques featuring New York University and George Mason University
Who should attend?
All roles and titles are welcome from current and prospective Interfolio partner institutions. We encourage you to register if:
- You’re interested in connecting with peer institutions on best practices regarding academic technology
- You want to enhance or streamline recruiting, hiring, or review workflows
- You want to find more consistent ways to showcase the impact of your faculty through data