Share your work effortlessly—with streamlined job applications and simpler letter and packet submissions.
Interfolio began with Dossier in 1999. Here’s what Dossier can do for you today:
* Plus applicable delivery costs
Store and manage all of your job, fellowship, and promotion documents in one place. Letters of recommendation remain confidential, but you control where they go and when they get there. Calm the chaos.
Organize your stored documents into customized deliveries for different job and fellowship opportunities. We deliver applications online, by mail, and through email—to any opportunity, anywhere. Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat…
Upload or mail us your confidential letters of recommendation. We’ll deliver the letters wherever your advisees and colleagues need them to go while keeping them confidential. Give great recommendations with less fuss.
What Does Dossier Include?
- Dossier offers a secure place to manage the documents and credentials you need to apply for academic jobs, fellowships, and promotions.
- When you send application materials, our team checks to ensure all documents are properly addressed and complete before delivery.
- Need letters of recommendation? We contact your letter writers with instructions for uploading materials and a due date.
- As an added bonus, Dossier allows you to build an online portfolio to present your scholarly work and experience.
How Do Deliveries Work?
- We deliver application materials via email, online application systems, and a variety of domestic and international mailing options. Applying for opportunities listed through our ByCommittee service is always free.
Read more about delivery options and pricing »
- Sending a letter of recommendation on behalf of an applicant is free and easy. We invite you to open a free Interfolio account to help you keep track of current and past letter requests and easily upload documents. Of course, we’re glad to accept letters by mail, too!