Clients: Did you miss this year’s 2020 Interfolio Summit sessions?
The sessions spanned July 9-10, 2020
This year’s theme was “A Community of Practice: Fostering Engagement & Impact in Higher Ed.”
We are energized by the great conversation, presentations, and learnings from the Interfolio Virtual Summit. Over 500 attendees from more than 250 institutions joined us for this faculty affairs convening. Ready to watch again, share with a colleague, or did you miss a session? You can view the client and Interfolio-led speaker presentations by filling out the form below.
Did you register for the 2020 Summit? Find all videos here on the event agenda.
Watch the below sessions:
- Opening Panel: Establishing the Faculty Information System
- Enterprise-Wide Change Management: Creating Campus Engagement and Buy-in
- Innovative Uses of Review, Promotion & Tenure
- Tracking Faculty Accomplishments to Improve Teaching
- Fostering Success in Decentralized Environments
- Why the US Lags in Impact Tracking and Why It Must be Prioritized
- Bringing our Vision to Life: New Product Development and Research at Interfolio
- Achieving a Diverse and Inclusive Faculty Workforce in the 2020s
- Configuring & Understanding Your University’s Data
- Best Practices for Communicating, Training, and Supporting Your Campus
Fill out this form and then enter the password to watch the sessions.
The password can be found in the Client Community, in the July Client Newsletter (sent 7/29), or via your Account Manager.