A Faculty-First Platform
With four modules that work in any combination, the Interfolio Faculty Information System brings academic hiring and recruitment, activity reporting, promotion and review workflows, and your scholars’ professional journeys into a central place.
Interfolio Lifecycle Management
Just launched in November 2019, this gives a bird’s eye view of all faculty, and lets you actively manage their journeys. This module gives you one directory of academic employment information, including faculty appointments, contract terms, workload, and upcoming career milestones. Compare and project faculty professional growth against expected pathways.
Interfolio Faculty Search
The most scholar-centric hiring system available, this module covers every detail of the academic recruitment process—from your job board, to confidential letters, to 100% compliance on EEO forms. Empower committees to make the best hires, and present your department, college, or university positively to applicants.
Interfolio Faculty Activity Reporting (Faculty180)
Interfolio’s activity reporting module is distinguished by its emphasis on validated data about STEM, humanities, arts, social sciences, and other fields. Incentivize scholar usage with practical tools for them to tell their professional story. Handle accreditation, compliance, grants, and custom institutional reporting.
Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure
Drawing upon data and materials curated in the Faculty Activity Reporting (Faculty180) module, this module lets you manage academic review cases of all kinds. Facilitate responsible committee review of colleagues in all disciplines and provide a transparent and consistent experience for candidates. Save time, money, and stress for academics and for staff—and level the playing field for academic advancement.
“Our engagement with Interfolio will enable us to maintain our competitive edge by attracting and retaining internationally-recognized research and teaching talent.”Jammu Francisco, Associate Dean, Asian Institute of Management
“Interfolio’s flexibility of its faculty-first products made it a clear and obvious choice… to enhance resources to better support our faculty.”Alysia K. Loshbaugh, Assistant Provost for Finance and Operations, Office of Academic Affairs and Provost, Tulane University
For Recruitment and Hiring
- Empower search committees to reach good decisions
- Turn diversity commitments into reality
- Demonstrate equity across individuals, departments, disciplines
- Centralize and document processes
- Give applicants positive, clear experiences
- Report comprehensively on applicant data
For Appointment and Journey Management
- Empower academic affairs offices to better support scholars throughout careers
- Plan for academic personnel milestones
- Foster fair, equitable patterns of professional growth
- Increase access to appointment/contract information
- Translate the faculty handbook into visual, actionable format
For Activity Data
- Make participation beneficial for scholars by tying data to growth
- Maintain a single source of truth for of academic data
- Consolidate data from many sources into a central hub
- Make data output easy for CVs, accreditation, and workload
- Empower scholars to collaborate and network with colleagues
For Review, Promotion & Tenure Workflows
- Achieve consistency across the institution with standard workflows, permissions, requirements, and language
- Give scholars under review a consistent, trustworthy experience
- Support integrity and proper process in reviews
- Create transparency for academic leadership with a central system of record
Ready for your Faculty Information System?
Contact us today to understand how Interfolio’s scholar-centric technology addresses the needs of higher education and research funders.
Already a customer and need support-related help? Email us at email@example.com.