Faculty Activity Reporting
Drawing on millions of records through the Interfolio Data Service, the Interfolio Faculty Activity Reporting module powers CVs, workload reports, accreditation, and other academic storytelling.Get a Demo
Achieve High Data Quality and Broad Coverage
Interfolio Faculty Activity Reporting (Faculty180) leverages the innovative Interfolio Data Service to give you an ongoing source of accurate and reliable faculty information.
Pull data in from an expanding group of sources that include over 230 million records, published and tracked in over 60,000 reputable periodicals and other outlets.
Incentivize Scholars to Validate Their Data
- Present scholars with recent data on file about their accomplishments for them to validate throughout the year.
- Enable attachment of actual work produced, whether it’s journal articles, conference proceedings, videos, or computer science code.
- Facilitate connection to ORCID or external profile systems.
Assist Scholars in Compiling and Communicating Their Work
- Maintain any number of official CV templates to automatically present fielded data in clean, readable formats.
- Enable scholars to establish custom CV formats that reflect their discipline and put their best foot forward.
- Link activity data to your website’s scholar profiles.
Generate Faculty Activity Reports for Accreditation and More
- Gather data for accreditation and other compliance requirements.
- Create custom reports and easily navigate through cells to view the underlying data.
- Save and share reports with peers inside and outside the institution.
“…With Faculty Activity Reporting, faculty at Clark University has gained a tool to effectively showcase their scholarship to the broader community.”Yuko Aoyama, Associate Provost and Dean of Research and Graduate Studies, Clark University
“We felt confident about Interfolio’s roadmap and its sophisticated, robust product and user-friendly interface.”Beckham Dossett, Associate Professor and Associate Dean, McGovern College of the Arts, University of Houston
Between its CV generation engine for scholars, its groundbreaking Data Service, its workload allocation function, and many more tools, Interfolio Faculty Activity Reporting at once saves everyone time and powers new insights into faculty work at your institution.
Leverage Interfolio’s groundbreaking new technology to populate the system with trustworthy data about your faculty members’ academic work.
Review, Promotion & Tenure
Connect with Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure to automatically populate review cases with CVs and digital copies of academic work.
Call academics’ attention only to the data you need from them and ensure they approve it before it goes on record.
Produce rich reports for accreditation by region or discipline, as well as a wide variety of common reports about teaching, grants, scholarly contributions, and more.
Let faculty export and auto-format data for CVs, professional reviews, biosketches, funding, and other self-presentation.
Empower scholars (and administrators) to search the database by keyword for potential collaborators—or gaps.
Ready for your Faculty Information System?
Contact us today to understand how Interfolio’s scholar-centric technology addresses the needs of higher education and research funders.
Already a customer and need support-related help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.