Ensure Accreditation Success
Integrate your data management processes and your academic work experience with the Interfolio Faculty Information System—and meet your accreditation reporting needs with ease.
Contact us today to learn how we can help accreditation at your institution.
Facilitate Complete + Accurate Data
The Interfolio Faculty180 module for faculty activity reporting gives structure to data collection (and metadata) and makes access efficient.
Central to the way that Interfolio supports accreditation is the concept of data validation: year-round features make data maintenance easy and quick for faculty and staff.
Make Report Generation Easy
Once data is collected, it can be infinitely sorted, integrated, recycled, and repurposed into ad hoc reports, custom reports, and accreditation reports.
Support Scholar Development, Track Formal Review Patterns
Mentoring and reviewing your faculty are crucial aspects that accreditation examines.
The Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure module for academic workflows serves both formative mentoring and summative reviews. It gives you a way to align your management processes with the goals of all accrediting bodies.
Hire the Right Talent, Build Recruitment Data
We know that hiring academics is different from other hiring processes within an institution. That’s why universities, colleges, and professional schools (such as business, medicine, engineering, and others) run recruitment through the Interfolio Faculty Search module. Collect complete data on applicants, diversity, positions, and hires.
“It’s worked out better than we could have imagined to have a product designed with our needs in mind.”Erin Walsh, Ph.D., Assistant Provost for Administration, Bryn Mawr College
“You’d be surprised how many companies can’t tell you [their roadmap]… We wanted a company innovating on our behalf, not making us think about it for them.”Chris Ardeel, MBA ,Information Systems Analyst, Butler University
Flexible Reporting Options
Easily managing data about faculty credentials, activities, and accomplishments is central to successful accreditation review—not just once, but every time.
See below for examples of professional and regional accrediting bodies for which Interfolio can help you produce reports.
- The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- Southern Association of Colleges and School Commission on Colleges (SACS)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
Ready for your Faculty Information System?
Contact us today to understand how Interfolio’s scholar-centric technology addresses the needs of higher education and research funders.
Already a customer and need support-related help? Email us at email@example.com.