Use Dossier to request and store your letters of recommendation, or upgrade directly to Dossier Deliver to send them.
Why use Dossier Deliver?
- We currently have more than 24,000 users that are using Dossier to gather their materials and confidential letters of recommendation for a health profession.
- We partner with the most common medical schools and associations such as AMCAS, AACOMAS, AADSAS and TMDSAS to make letter management easier for you.
- Letters remain confidential, but you control where they go and when they get there.
- Letter writers only have to submit your letter of recommendation once to Interfolio, and we’ll help get them sent to all of the schools you are applying to.
- You can create a free Dossier account to request and store your letters and then upgrade to Dossier Deliver for $48 when it’s time to send them.
Automatic Quality Checks
Once you upgrade to Dossier Deliver, Interfolio team members perform a thorough quality control check before your letters are sent—including aspects like:
- Checking for a signature and official letterhead—so that you don’t risk the letter getting rejected by the schools where you’re applying.
- Making sure the file uploaded is in fact a letter
- Making sure the letter bears both your name and the letter writer’s name
- Making sure the letter is legible
“It was easy to send my resume and letters of rec for my internship using Dossier.”
Merrick, Pre-med Student
“My friends recommended I use Interfolio’s Dossier to collect and send my letters of rec for med school. So far, so good!”
Brandon, Pre-med Student
Help Sites and Sources for Applying to Medical School
- Interfolio’s Support Page for health professional school applicants
- Applying to Med School with AMCAS
- Applying to Osteopathic Medical College
- Texas Medical & Dental Schools Application Service
- Get into Dental School with American Student Dental Association
- Student Doctor Network