Perspectives from the Field: An Exclusive Virtual Roundtable
Thursday, June 10, 2021 | Noon–2 PM ET
Join us for thoughtful conversation and networking with peers who face similar challenges as you. How has faculty affairs, and specifically faculty reviews and activity reporting, had to adapt in this past year? How are colleagues looking to evolve in 2021? What can we learn from each other?
In this virtual roundtable, fellow higher education leaders from your region discuss best practices and case studies. Then, in small breakout groups, we invite you to connect, ask questions, and share your expertise.
Learn and chat with faculty leaders, including representatives from Yale University.
Audrey Bribiescas | Faculty Services Manager | Yale University
Donna McDurfee | Administrative Coordinator of Faculty Affairs | Middlebury College
Phillip Teixeira | Lead Information Technologist | The University of Rhode Island
|Welcome & Introductions
|12:15 PM ET
|1 PM ET
|1:45 PM ET
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
This lunch and learn event brings together higher education leaders to intentionally build a community of practice for faculty affairs. Your experience and insight bring a valuable perspective to the conversation, and we look forward to your participation.
We will discuss:
- Best practices for faculty reviews and activity reporting
- Effects of COVID-19 on faculty technology and processes
- Ideas for change management and faculty adoption
What to expect:
- An expert panel on faculty management
- Engaging conversation with colleagues
- Access to peers and Interfolio leaders
- Complimentary lunch, delivered to your door
- Networking with peers “face to face” (or web camera to web camera, as it were)
eBook: Supporting Faculty Careers (During COVID-19 and Beyond)
Download the free eBook to understand:
- What has worked best for colleges and universities that handle faculty affairs processes online
- Why today may be the right time to rethink faculty development programs and resources
- How the Interfolio platform is helping your peer universities adapt to changes in the faculty work experience