Upcoming Faculty Affairs Roundtable: Equipping Campuses with Sustainable Processes
Wednesday, May 11 2022 | Noon–2 PM (PST)
We invite you to join us on May 11 for a panel discussion followed by networking with your regional faculty affairs peers. Learn about how UNLV and other institutions approach administrative challenges related to faculty advancement (reviews, promotion), faculty data, and much more.
After the panel, you’ll have the chance to connect with fellow attendees in small breakout groups, ask specific questions, and share your expertise.
Learn and chat with these faculty affairs leaders
Faculty Information Systems Manager
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Associate Professor & Interfolio Faculty Liaison
Dixie State University
Chief Client Officer
|Noon PST||Welcome & Introductions|
|12:15 PM PST||Roundtable Discussion|
|1 PM PST||Breakout Sessions|
|1:45 PM PST||Closing Remarks|
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
We aim to build and support a community of practice for faculty affairs. In this roundtable, your experience and insight bring a valuable perspective to the conversation, and we greatly look forward to your participation.
We will discuss:
- Best practices for faculty review, promotion, and tenure
- Best practices for faculty activity reporting
- Ideas for change management and faculty adoption
What to expect:
- An expert panel on faculty data and workflows
- Engaging conversation with colleagues
- Direct access to peers and Interfolio leaders
- Complimentary lunch
- Networking with peers
Download the free eBook to understand:
- What the core differences are between a faculty information system and a research information system
- Why you should seek a year-round, integrations-heavy model of data input, rather than relying on one-time imports
- How your FAR tool can most effectively support tenure, promotion, annual review, and other faculty evaluations