Wednesday, May 13, 2020 / 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM ET
How is higher education thinking about business continuity in faculty affairs during COVID-19?
Join us for a discussion with East Stroudsburg University, Vanderbilt University, Tulane University, American College of Education, and University College London to hear how their departments are currently navigating faculty processes, shifting priorities, and digital transformation.
Our panelists include:
- William J. Bajor, Ph.D., Director, Graduate and Extended Studies, East Stroudsburg University
- Danielle Certa, Assistant Director of Faculty Appointments, Faculty Affairs: Office of the Vice Provost, Vanderbilt University
- Alysia K. Loshbaugh, Assistant Vice President for Business Relationship Management, Tulane University
- Natalie Pelham, Ed.D., Senior Director of Training & Development, American College of Education
- Nina Seppala, Deputy Director of Academic Affairs, University College London
What You’ll Learn
Hear from higher education peers about business continuity and how faculty’s mission-critical work continues during COVID. Panelists will discuss what was most challenging when going fully remote and the role of technology in this transition. We will hear crowd-sourced best practices and close with a Q&A session, for additional insights to your specific questions.
Free eBook: Rapid Digital Transformation for your Faculty Affairs Processes
Compiled and published in the time of COVID-19, our free eBook pulls together best practices around online faculty evaluations and professional reviews, planning ahead for future digital transformation, and more.