On-Demand: Five Ways Interfolio Supports Academic Recruitment & Hiring
Make the experience better for applicants and hiring committees
What do global universities, individual departments, and graduate program centers have in common?
Well, for one thing, they run their academic recruitment, hiring, and appointments through Interfolio to make an efficient, seamless process for all that are involved.
Watch this free on-demand webinar and moderated Q&A to explore how you add strategic value to your institution with Faculty Search—and, if you have impending deadlines, it is possible to implement and post a position within 14 days with your dedicated Interfolio project manager.
With Faculty Search, your institution will have the leading platform used and preferred by faculty (including 1 million job hunters)—and, the process will be modern and represent your institution well from the job posting through hiring.
- Gives you access to a centralized applicant pool
- Supports your equity and inclusion efforts
- Reduces friction for candidates and administrators with efficiencies in workflow
- Enables data-driven decision-making and insights
- Bolsters your institution’s recruiting power, reducing the time-to-hire competitive talent
Our acclaimed Services team, supported by our robust Interfolio University courses, will ensure your success, with best practices learned from implementing hundreds of your peers.
“I consider Interfolio the Rolls Royce of customer service.”Georgia Davidis, Faculty Dossier Coordinator and Affirmative Action Officer, Office of the Provost
Find out why almost 200 higher education departments, colleges, universities, and professional organizations use Interfolio to remain competitive in academic hiring and appointments, including:
- Stanford University
- Boston College
- Baylor University
- Washington and Lee University
- Mohammed Bin Rashid University
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- San Diego State University
- Universidad Pompeu Fabra
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
- New York Historical Society
- Emory University
- California State University, Northridge
- Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
- And many more!
- What makes the Interfolio approach fundamentally different (and why so many of the world’s most influential institutions use it today)
- Why higher education leaders choose us to enable their faculty-specific recruiting and hiring needs
- What specific features and actions can shape your recruitment efforts and diversity on campus
- How all stakeholders benefit from this modern method—from gathering applications to committees, to senior academic leadership, to professional staff
- And last but not least—how Interfolio empowers you and the end users to get up and running quickly, efficiently, and with immediate data insights
“Covid required a pivot to a completely online process for application submission and evaluation for our two fellowship positions. Interfolio was the clear choice for our applicants and reviewers. We were quickly trained and had our apps up and ready to open on time. It was easy to track our applicants for each position, to take care of administrative tasks, and review applicant materials. The online training modules were helpful and readily available, while customer support quickly responded to any questions we had. A real life saver for a fast transmission to a wholly online review process!”Wendy Skidmore, Fellowship Manager