eBook: How Interfolio Helps Medical Schools
Regain Faculty Time, Showcase Faculty Work, and Protect Academic Processes
See How Interfolio Helps Medical Schools Manage the Faculty Lifecycle
Medical schools face unique challenges when it comes to faculty hiring, annual reviews, and faculty activity reporting.
Download the free eBook to understand why leading schools of medicine and health sciences are moving onto the Interfolio Faculty Information System to manage the full career trajectory of medical faculty.
Interfolio frees medical schools from pains like:
- Faculty and staff time spent on entering, double-checking, formatting, and reporting on activity data—instead of more impactful work
- Logistical burden(s) of the promotion, reappointment, annual review, and other professional evaluation processes
- Data privacy related to faculty job applications, letters of recommendation, professional evaluations, and more
- Lack of transparency for leadership around hiring, reviews, accreditation, and other faculty affairs processes
- And other critical academic concerns!