On-Demand Webinar: Rebuilding Higher Education in 2022: Insights from the Interfolio Faculty Survey
Interfolio partnered with Hanover Research to survey the top concerns of faculty nationwide. Leading faculty affairs professionals joined Interfolio CEO Andrew Rosen to talk about the trends and insights, including:
- How have faculty workloads changed in the last three years and where faculty would like to invest more time?
- What are the perceived barriers to advancement and faculty’s confidence in their institutions’ process?
- What role does student success play in faculty career growth?
- What are faculty perceptions about their institutions’ delivery on their diversity, equity, and inclusion promises?
As you and your teams continue to look ahead to the year, you need a new strategic vision for your institution. The pandemic and a sweeping social push for equity have redefined modern requirements and expectations for excellence. You are setting a new path and rebuilding the future of the university—of which faculty are at the center.
Universities and colleagues looking to drive faculty impact for institutional success in 2022 will want you to have insights from this important conversation.
Associate Dean, Office of Faculty Information
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Vice Provost for Faculty Engagement and Development,
New York University
Executive Director for Academic Technology & Planning,
University of Pennsylvania
eBook: Why Now? Faculty Affairs Leaders on Digital Transformation
Additionally, download the free eBook to understand:
- Why academic leaders nationwide are now switching to faculty-first digital solutions.
- What to consider when looking for the right Faculty Information System.
- Key factors influencing digital transformation in the higher education space.