Wednesday, October 2, 2019 / 2:00-3:00 PM EDT
Faculty success is student success
Studies have shown that an engaged faculty base leads to higher rates of student retention, and ultimately student success, but do your faculty and adjuncts have everything they need to make the greatest impact on your students?
Interfolio offers a comprehensive solution that accounts for the full range of milestones that occur throughout a faculty member’s career, allowing you to support strategic faculty population management and career progression with our three modules:
- Interfolio Faculty Search: Maintain a roster of part-time or adjunct staff members, support diversity initiatives, and provide hiring committees a secure and organized space for feedback.
- Interfolio Review & Promotion: Engage faculty through their annual review process by tracking teaching observations, certifications, professional development milestones, and student survey results in one central location.
- Interfolio Faculty Activity Reporting: Collect validated data sets for accreditation and compliance, as well as contributions of full-time and adjunct faculty.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Engage your faculty and adjuncts in all stages of their careers
- Track professional development activity to ensure compliance for accreditation
- Centralize all faculty and adjunct profile data in one dedicated hub built for higher education