The New Standard in Faculty Activity Reporting
Innovated by academics for academe, and boasting the most comprehensive feature-set in the category, Interfolio’s Faculty180 is an online platform for faculty activity reporting. It enables an academic institution of any size or type to make accurate faculty activity data available to authorized users located anywhere, and to produce reports on this data in custom formats for different scenarios, such as accreditation.
Why Interfolio Faculty180?
Improve Data Quality, Eliminate Data Redundancy
Faculty180 is designed to maximize the quality and accessibility of faculty data, while eliminating outdated redundancies. With flexible tools for data-input and reporting-output, plus multiple levels of customization, your organization will create the datasets it needs while abolishing the database duplication it doesn’t.
Step Up to the Efficiency of Software-as-a-Service
Many educational institutions still suffer from data silos and the redundancies they create, both in data and staff resources. Thanks to Faculty180’s data-hub model, all your faculty databases will be centralized, secure, and always accessible, from a single interface in your web browser.
Streamline Data Collection
Faculty180 eliminates wasted time on data collection and reporting, and empowers users with built-in workflows. Combining user-friendly interface design, time-saving tools, event-triggered housekeeping prompts, administrative oversight, and more, it provides proven paths to faculty participation and more accurate and complete faculty data.
Empower with Self-Service Reporting & Analytics
Give your school real-time and on-demand access to the latest knowledge. Faculty180’s highly-interactive, dynamic, custom reporting and analytics tools give your administrators access to the answers they need, whenever they need them, which means they can get back to doing what they do best.
Inspire Networking, Collaboration, & Outreach
Not only does Faculty180 connect faculty and administrators to shared databases; it also enables permission-based access for internal and external users. Designed to foster academic partnerships, the system will promote networking among your faculty and will inspire your school’s collaborative endeavors with businesses, government, and the community-at-large.
Innovation Inspired by Real-World Academic Challenges
A culmination of more than a decade of innovation, customer collaboration, and proven deployments—all with a relentless focus on everyday academic rigors—Faculty180 contains more features than any comparable solution.
- Customize the system by building and managing input structures (sections and fields) from the user interface, or have us build the input templates
- Build custom forms and use them in built-in workflow processes
- Modify the system within minutes at any time
- Integrate citation data and other analytics from bibliographic databases and reference management software
- Import faculty data from campus ERP systems
- Transfer data from other software applications (e.g. course evaluation systems and grant databases)
- Migrate data from other in-house and competitor faculty reporting systems
Faculty Input Workflows & Evaluation
- Schedule and notify faculty of formal input periods (e.g. each semester or each year)
- Document which faculty members have completed the work and send reminders to those who have not
- Review and approve faculty input
- Use time-saving input features, such as importing scholarly works and copying ongoing activities forward
- Select faculty members to be evaluated (e.g. for annual review, promotion, sabbatical, tenure), select evaluators (e.g. administrators, committee members, other faculty) and define documents to be reviewed and the time period of activities therein
Search and Collaboration Features
- Perform searches on the database to identify collaborators for grant writing and research projects
- Enhance opportunities for outreach and external partnerships with external searching of the database
- Edit incorrect or missing data from report screens
- Drill-down from aggregated levels to the details in a few clicks
- Export reports to Excel, Word, or PDF
- Access supporting documents from within reports
- Create agile and interactive visual analytics
- Filter results by activity tags and faculty tags
- Bookmark configured reports for quick access, and share these bookmarks with others
- Generate CVs, faculty evaluation reports, and biosketches
- Create ad hoc reports
- Access pre-built accreditation reports (Read more about how Interfolio supports accreditation reporting here.)
- Use custom reports built for specific needs
- Generate search results to enhance collaboration and networking
- Use web services to utilize data in other campus systems
Request a Demo